About twitter proxy
Proxylisty twitter web proxy is a free twitter proxy to unblock twitter and access your account
Enter twitter URL
What if twitter blocked
Twitter is essential for everyone and nearly we cann't live without twitter, but what if you type in twitter.com in your browser and a message appears telling you sorry twitter is blocked, you cann't access it right now :(
How to unblock twitter
We at Proxylisty twitter proxy provides you with the solution to unblock twitter, you just need to type in twitter.com in the above box and hit go and that's it :)
Is twitter proxy free?
Of course it is free and you are not required to pay a anything.
What is proxy
In computer networks, a proxy server is a server (a computer system or an application) that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers. A client connects to the proxy server, requesting some service, such as a file, connection, web page, or other resource available from a different server and the proxy server evaluates the request as a way to simplify and control its complexity. Today, most proxies are web proxies, facilitating access to content on the World Wide Web.
A proxy server has a variety of potential purposes, including:
- To keep machines behind it anonymous, mainly forsecurity.
- To speed up access to resources (using caching). Web proxies are commonly used to cache web pages from a web server.
- To prevent downloading the same content multiple times (and save bandwidth).
- To log / audit usage, e.g. to provide company employee Internet usage reporting.
- To scan transmitted content for malware before delivery.
- To scan outbound content, e.g., for data loss prevention.
- Access enhancement/restriction
- To apply access policy to network services or content, e.g. to block undesired sites.
- To access sites prohibited or filtered by your ISP or institution.
- To bypass security / parental controls.
- To circumvent Internet filtering to access content otherwise blocked by governments.>
- To allow a web site to make web requests to externally hosted resources (e.g. images, music files, etc.) when cross-domain restrictions prohibit the web site from linking directly to the outside domains.
- To allow the browser to make web requests to externally hosted content on behalf of a website when cross-domain restrictions (in place to protect websites from the likes of data theft) prohibit the browser from directly accessing the outside domains.