About mobile proxy
Proxylisty mobile web proxy is a free web proxy to unblock websites from mobile and tablets
Are you safe
To ensure secuiry of your computer you install alot of softwares like Antivirus, Antimalware and firewall but have you ever thought about your internet identity? it is defined by IP(internet protocol) which is available to every website you visit and can be recorded and misused by these website to get information about your identity or location, so what is the solution?
What if you wanted to visit a website from mobile and found it blocked
Sometimes you need to check your email through your mobile phone for an important message just delivered to you and suddenly you discover it is blocked, really it is a ptroblem.
How to unblock websites through mobile phones
We here at Proxylisty mobile web proxy provide you with the solution. as Proxylisty proxy is a free online mobile web proxy which hide your IP and location and allow you to surf anonemously through your mobile phone.
What is proxy
In computer networks, a proxy server is a server (a computer system or an application) that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers. A client connects to the proxy server, requesting some service, such as a file, connection, web page, or other resource available from a different server and the proxy server evaluates the request as a way to simplify and control its complexity. Today, most proxies are web proxies, facilitating access to content on the World Wide Web.
A proxy server has a variety of potential purposes, including:
- To keep machines behind it anonymous, mainly forsecurity.
- To speed up access to resources (using caching). Web proxies are commonly used to cache web pages from a web server.
- To prevent downloading the same content multiple times (and save bandwidth).
- To log / audit usage, e.g. to provide company employee Internet usage reporting.
- To scan transmitted content for malware before delivery.
- To scan outbound content, e.g., for data loss prevention.
- Access enhancement/restriction
- To apply access policy to network services or content, e.g. to block undesired sites.
- To access sites prohibited or filtered by your ISP or institution.
- To bypass security / parental controls.
- To circumvent Internet filtering to access content otherwise blocked by governments.>
- To allow a web site to make web requests to externally hosted resources (e.g. images, music files, etc.) when cross-domain restrictions prohibit the web site from linking directly to the outside domains.
- To allow the browser to make web requests to externally hosted content on behalf of a website when cross-domain restrictions (in place to protect websites from the likes of data theft) prohibit the browser from directly accessing the outside domains.